Tuesday 14 June 2016

What's the colour of love?

I was watching Everything Wrong With The Ring on Youtube, and saw some girl comment that this film scared her as a child. I opened replies, and in one of her replies she said that if anyone likes films, they can add her on Facebook, and she gave a link. So I added her, because she told me to.

So, as first thing, I linked her my review of Lucy. She liked it, and I said I was planning to write a review about a Nicolas Cage film. She said she wanted to read that, although she guessed the film wrong. She also invited me to like her game streaming page, which I did. Then she posted a new photo of her, I commented that she looked surprisingly beautiful, to which she thanked me for graciously eloquent comment. I replied with another compliment, and she replied to my reply that all joking aside, she liked talking to me, and we should think up a question, and have a long debate.

First off, what joking? She can't take a compliment? Was she so panicked about putting me in that friend zone, although I didn't indicate in any way that I want to have her? Second off, who talks like that? In my reply to her I tried to open up her mind, but thinking about it now, I guess she wasn't mentally independent. I don't know what she studied, but it reminded me of that first year philosophy student who said she likes philosophy, and when I asked her some existential question, she told me that this wasn't philosophy, which most likely indicated that she thought philosophy must strictly be within the pattern of what authorities have written. And no, it wasn't "What's the colour of love?". Or, "What's the key to my heartbeat?".

Anyway, to my reply that interesting topics can naturally come up during conversations, she didn't react. Instead, she replied me in another comment, where a girl asked her for lunch, if she still lived in the area. She said she had moved, but she can call her, because the girl had her "numb.". Because leaving two letters out of "number" is such an abbreviation. Knowing me, and I guess she didn't, I saw an opportunity for an "I am..." comment. "I am numb", because how could I not? She asked if I want to come too. This was not the intent of my comment, but I said that she is too far, otherwise I would not mind.

Since I was a member of her gaming page, I posted a gameplay of mine from Youtube. Then I posted some more, as a comment, so to not spam. The last two weren't even gameplays, just my uploads. She commented with "HAHAHA. Love it.". I asked which one, and a week later when she blocked me, I went back and added that the reply seemed bot-like, as she had replied as if I posted only one video, and her reply didn't fit what I actually said. Now she has blocked me from the page too, I guess it at least means she read it. Or, maybe not. I did reply to some of her new posts, like in one, she commented to someone that he deleted her from the friends list, where I said she deleted me as well.

One more thing that makes me wonder about the mental independence. As I had just revisited my favourite films list, I gave her a link to that too. She said it was a good list, but she would have put in this and that. For example, The Green Mile is a good film, and there is no reason one should not like it, but the list she gave did look like she may have included some films only because authorities regard them as must see films. Then again, she did include Predator and Pitch Black, which aren't critically praised.

About a week before she blocked me I asked why were her replies to me so short, she said she is so busy at work, which is understandable. But then she said she would be off work for a week, and able to talk more. However, she only talked to be once, we exchanged some paragraphs, and then she didn't reply. It's not like she's not allowed to not reply, a thousand things may have come up. The message was seen, but still, maybe she saw, and something came up. However, she also saw and did not reply to me when I sent a message a day later, then, a day from that, and then Facebook told me she was not receiving messages from me, and then when I asked about this in a comment, she liked the comment, and then blocked me. She could have said things. And, she was posting in Facebook, and replying to people's comments while ignoring me.

But no, she didn't say anything. And, a couple of more female people have blocked me over talking too much. Well, I am not sorry that my way of talking is not exchanging simple one-liners with no thought behind them.

Oh, and I don't know if this had any impact, but I told her I had a dream about her. Actually, not much about her, she was just in it. I wrote the dream down, because why not, and after giving her a link she said she didn't see the part about her. But if she had read it, she would know there were two girls I mentioned and one might have fit her, as it involved watching films. I am not sorry that my dream about her wasn't "So, we met at a club, you were wearing sexy clothes, I took you home and humped you without any foreplay. Then I told you to go to the kitchen, and make me sandwiches. What a wonderful dream!".

By the way, she tweeted some video of a guy's tips how to be romantic, saying that "Just goes to show anyone knows how to be romantic and loving, of all guys, this guy knows... This guy...". First of all, I have to mention, although she has lived in Britain from the age of seven, something about her wording seemed a bit off. But, as far as I could tell, she was impressed. Being The Big Bad Wolf, I replied to her tweet: "Did you write this status because you have only met guys with low intelligence and lack of empathy?".

And, furthermore, while watching this video, two things. One, why are girls so materialistic, and two, aren't you supposed to show your love with little tenderness every day, instead of having just a few days in a year to do those cliché tricks? Seriously, it's like most guys think it's mandatory to be an insensitive sexist jerk to their girlfriends or wives whenever it's not Valentine’s Day, anniversary, birthday, or Christmas. And girls just accept this because "Whaddaya gonna do?". Sorry if I misspelled the grammar of the uneducated or hip.

Also, the guy in the video may have been doing this in order to appeal to the viewers more, but if so, it's sad that people consider male tenderness so taboo, it's necessary to jokingly insert manly things. Three times during filming his girlfriend's reactions, he jokingly went: "It’s a prank!", and then continued with his gestures.

References:

1) What's the colour of love? What's the key to my heartbeat?:
Lili & Susie - What's The Colour Of Love
2) The Big Bad Wolf:
Green Jellÿ - Three Little Pigs

No comments: