Wednesday 15 June 2016

Living on video

Barbara: I'm transgender
Charlotte: Ok. You must be happy then for Sara Becker! History was made this Monday, like Sara said.
Jane: History? Barbara is gonna make herstory instead
Stevie: lol
Charlotte: Sara Becker did yes! Barbara would know if she is transgender
Barbara: Who?
Charlotte: Well, Sara won the swedish best performance in movie this monday, as a she. Cool
Charlotte: You figure it out.
Barbara: I'm gonna guess that he is transgender ?:P
Barbara: She*
Barbara: ugh
Charlotte: Yep
Charlotte: So.. first time in history. Love it myself.
Charlotte: So what is your real name Barbara?
Jane: Legally Boris for now
Jane: But not for long
Charlotte: Haha...
Charlotte: Oh dear, not easy this is, and try not to be too pushy..
Alex: I would imagine tips are better for Barbara than Boris
Barbara: Maybe in a year or two, lol
Barbara: Got my scripts for hormones today
Charlotte: You better start taking them.. Like I thought you would have already for x years ago.. So Im totally confused.. But I dont worry. Them are yours ..
Charlotte: Still no real name for Barbara. Wow. I thought I was in a GUILD where we dont have that kind of secrets from eachother. Thats weird for me. Anyway, and besides that, I might leave you anyway cause.. nja.. you are too good.. And I want to feel that Im good with the time I do spend with CA, but I cant compare with soo many of you.
Charlotte: I will think about it for a few days.
Charlotte: Its a damn great Guild.. Thats for sure.
Jane: She just came out a couple weeks ago to the world
Jane: Started with the new name maybe 5 days ago
Barbara: You were given my legal name twice
Jane: Her process sucks as name changes and everything become rather complicated
Jane: Hell, name change on getting married confuses folks as it is
Charlotte: lol
Big Bad Wolf: But your comment on "history" becoming "herstory", I hope it was a joke
Barbara: What do you mean, Big Bad Wolf?
Big Bad Wolf: Jane said it earlier
Barbara: Because Jane was talking about me living my life
Big Bad Wolf: No
Barbara: Her. Story. Mine. My story is my life
Big Bad Wolf: You do not get it
Barbara: Apparently you don't get it
Big Bad Wolf: Yes
Big Bad Wolf: I hate transgender, gays, and blacks
Charlotte: You do, honestly?
Barbara: Thats nice
Big Bad Wolf: Maybe you're too young
Big Bad Wolf: In the 90s, feminists made a fuzz about why the word is "history", not "herstory"
Barbara: I
Charlotte: and sorry Barbara, didnt catch your name earlier.. even if you told me twice ..
Barbara: Don't
Barbara: Care
Big Bad Wolf: Good
Big Bad Wolf: You're becoming touchy
Charlotte: In the 90s??
Barbara: However I have taken a screenshot of your words
Big Bad Wolf: I was sarcastic, I have nothing against transgender
Stevie: I loled because exactly that came to my mind - without knowing there was a real fuzz about it
Charlotte: Noo, thats happening now in the 20th years.. Her her her everywhere. gezz
Big Bad Wolf: But, "herstory" was about the word, not your life
Big Bad Wolf: You can enjoy the screenshot all you like, Barbara
Charlotte: Im too old for that shit..
Andy: Whoa, what did I crash chat in2?
Stevie: Barbara is one adoreable cat
Big Bad Wolf: "History" is just a word in the end. If feminists believe it represses women, and advocates belief that women are not as important as men, that is their problem
Charlotte: Hi Andy, welcome in to transworld... her, him hen..? Hestory
Charlotte: Big Bad Wolf, love that word "herstory" gonna keep that one to my vocabs
Charlotte: ty
Big Bad Wolf: Barbara making a screenshot of my words believing I have anything against her is like a black man quitting my guild after I made an anti-racist joke, in which, he only saw the word "black" in, and automatically thought it was racist ("What do you call a black man in the cockpit of the plane? A pilot, you racist")
Charlotte: Why push it, Big Bad Wolf..
Big Bad Wolf: Because, Barbara overreacted. She blocked me on facebook. All because she thought "herstory" is a word invented to describe her life
Charlotte: Oh no! Thats overreact. Sorry for that.
Big Bad Wolf: It's a silly feminist word, nothing more
Big Bad Wolf: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herstory
Charlotte: It never ends in good way when ppl block eachother.. Trust me. For me it ended with I lost one of my best friends.. thought she was.. but her friend blocked me and..so on so on... sad.
Charlotte: So I only want to say.. Dont block before you talk it out
Stevie: Well, Big Bad Wolf might be a smart ass sometimes, but the irony meter on this one rocketed throught the roof
Big Bad Wolf: When all is said and done, it's Barbara who is wasting energy hating me. My conscious is clean, because how was I supposed to know my comment on Jane's use of a feminist term will offend Barbara?

No comments: