Wednesday 30 March 2011

Some might say

Pringles: You don't have Exsanguinator?
Pringles: If you want Exsanguinator, it's very easy to get considering its strength. In guild monsters, the only sensible class to be is rogue.
Estrella: I'm being whatever Lay's says.
Pringles: Usually 20,000 damage to Baby Vincent will get you two epics, and it is the maximum you can get.
Estrella: We're not doing Vincents, Cheetos says the loot's naff in return for what you have to invest.
Pringles: Lay's can command you in guild battles, but in guild monsters, it is only sensible to be a rogue. Our guild does not have Cheetos, and we do Vincents regularly. Exsanguinator is shitloads easier to get than Hellblade, Stormcrusher or Staff of Jahanna. I just don't understand your guild.
Estrella: Leave my guild alone!! ;) LOL
Pringles: Yes, I spent 250 stamina making 58,500 damage to Baby Vincent, but it gives me more than good chance to get 2 epics, whilst to get a fair chance to get 2 epics from all recent monsters, you have to spend at least 1,000 stamina.
Estrella: I thought they were based on damage (except the dragons and other sta monsters).
Pringles: They are based on damage. But you still need stamina to do damage, not pigeon poop.
Estrella: Or attack.
Pringles: Or attack, yes, but still stamina too. And attack only decides if you win or lose, but not how much damage you make.
Estrella: Good, I wasn't planning on pooping on Vincent.

Some time later

Pringles: I have 11 Exsanguinators. If I get some tonight, I will tell you that. Also, I ask your permission to put that conversation to my blog, names changed, and irrelevant talk cut out.
Estrella: Don't forget to write that the girl you were talking to was incredibly beautiful, intelligent and articulate... Did I forget talented, knowledgeable and modest too?

I didn't get the Exsaguinator, but I got the Swarm of Darkness, which I also have 11 of

On duels, it's of course better to have Heart of the Woods and Divine Blast, but on invades and wars, Vincent loot is always handy. Plus the Swarm of Darkness is the best obtainable spell in the game, if you haven't been or done good in arenas and are not able to achieve 30 to 50 million in Convirtheus repeatedly.

No comments: