Tuesday 3 May 2011

On divine items

Don't take it blindly as truth, but I surmise that divine items only have effect when you equip them in battle, meaning if you have divine demi items, but have stronger items in said category, you won't use divine items.

If my theory is correct, Force of Nature is ineffective when you have Transcendence. According to castleage.wikia.com, on attack, Transcendence is stronger than Force of Nature. You may not have Transcendence, but I do, so Force of Nature will not be useful to me, but if I get Heart of the Woods, it will be also my strongest weapon, so I'll use it. The same goes for Aegis of the Kings.

I am so glad that on a hunch, I started to pursue Heart of the Woods. Imagine my disappointment when I finally combine Force of Nature, and find out the game does not let me use it. You get penalty for good items, as Alessia worded it.

I have the four divine demi items, but I have no use for them, except in invades. I do not regret having stronger weapons, but I hope I won't get anything stronger that Heart of the Woods. Unless it is a divine weapon.

No comments: